Auction Land In Washington County MS
Technology Fee: $299
How it works?
1. Due Diligence is a must prior to bidding.
2. The highest bidder will receive an invoice within 24 hours after the auction ended.
3. The highest bidder must pay the highest bid amount + the $299 technology fee within 48 hours.
4. After we received the payment, please sign the contract that will be sent via email through DocuSign.
5. Once payment is made, and the contract was signed. We will draft the Special Warranty Deed and we will send a copy of the notarized one within 2 business days.
6. The recorded deed will be sent to the mailbox and you can enjoy now your property once transferring of ownership is successful.
Forms of payment accepted: Wire, Check, Zelle, Apple Pay, Credit/Debit Card.
“We highly recommend to do your own due diligence before purchasing the property”.
1508 Old Leland Rd., Greenville, MS 38701
This piece of land is ultimately beautiful and perfect for you. You sure don’t want to miss this opportunity. Land situated in a great location with a peaceful neighborhood and a lot of fun activities in the area, with easy access road. Come and visit today. Call us now!