Land for Sale in Kingman, Arizona
Great for Investors, Future Home Builders, or Those Interested in Land Ownership & Wealth Building!
- Own for $125 Down, $125 Per Month for 48 Months. Total: $6,000 or Own for $3,500 Cash Discount. Pay Off Your Balance at any time, No Early Payoff Fees!
- No Extra Fees. No Interest. No Credit Checks.
- View Location on Google Maps
- Parcel Size: 1.25 Acres M/L
- City: Kingman
- State: Arizona
- County: Mohave
- Zip: 86401
- Water & Sewer: Central Water & Sewer
- Power: Mohave Electric
- Phone: Land Line and or Cell by Cox Communication
- Estimated Market Value: ~$8,000-12,500
- Title: Free and Clear
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Taxes: $20-40 per Year
- Terrain: Level to Sloped with shrubs
- Elevation: Approx. 2,877.3 feet
How It Works
- First, We believe purchasing land should be simple. That’s why there are no doc fees, no hidden fees, no early payoff fees. All payments are made via ACH Bank Draft or by credit card. You can pay off the property early at any time with no extra fees etc!
- Once you make the down payment by clicking the Buy Now Button above, we will create the documents and you will get an e-mail with a link to sign them electronically.
- Next, once you sign the documents, the property is yours to use, and we will set up the account where you will be able to log in and view the balance at any time.
- Afterward, you’ll be able to login to our payment portal, see your amortization table, make payments, and view your closing other documents.
- Congratulations! That is it!
Kingman, Arizona 4 E2 OF LOT 909
Estimated Market Value: ~$8,000-12,500