Land Auction In Illinois
Technology Fee: $299
How it works?
1. Due Diligence is a must prior to bidding.
2. The highest bidder will receive an invoice within 24 hours after the auction ended.
3. The highest bidder must pay the highest bid amount + the $299 technology fee within 48 hours.
4. After we received the payment, please sign the contract that will be sent via email through DocuSign.
5. Once payment is made, and the contract was signed. We will draft the Special Warranty Deed and we will send a copy of the notarized one within 2 business days.
6. The recorded deed will be sent to the mailbox and you can enjoy now your property once transferring of ownership is successful.
13512 Central Park Avenue, Robbins, IL 60472
Come and share the view of the most relaxing scenery of nature. An exemplary piece of land. You can build whatever you wish on this property. Perfect for investment or for you and your family’s dream home.