Land Auction In Arizona
Technology Fee: $299
How it works?
1. Due Diligence is a must prior to bidding.
2. The highest bidder will receive an invoice within 24 hours after the auction ended.
3. The highest bidder must pay the highest bid amount + the $299 technology fee within 48 hours.
4. After we received the payment, please sign the contract that will be sent via email through DocuSign.
5. Once payment is made, and the contract was signed. We will draft the Special Warranty Deed and we will send a copy of the notarized one within 2 business days.
6. The recorded deed will be sent to the mailbox and you can enjoy now your property once transferring of ownership is successful.
E Low Mountain Dr, Kingman, AZ 86401
Beautiful lot with a great view area in Mohave County, Arizona. At this price and with all this lot has to offer, this one won’t sit for long. You can make this property perfect for all your needs! Call us now!