Auction Land in Harrison County MS
Technology Fee: $299
How it works?
1. Due Diligence is a must prior to bidding.
2. The highest bidder will receive an invoice within 24 hours after the auction ended.
3. The highest bidder must pay the highest bid amount + the $299 technology fee within 48 hours.
4. After we received the payment, please sign the contract that will be sent via email through DocuSign.
5. Once payment is made, and the contract was signed. We will draft the Special Warranty Deed and we will send a copy of the notarized one within 2 business days.
6. The recorded deed will be sent to the mailbox and you can enjoy now your property once transferring of ownership is successful.
Forms of payment accepted: Wire, Check, Zelle, Apple Pay, Credit/Debit Card.
“We highly recommend to do your own due diligence before purchasing the property”.
GV2F+56F Lyman, Mississippi, 29503
Beautiful Vacant land ready for its new owner to clear the property and build their new house. Nice area with a country feel. Buy and have even more land for your new homesite. Call us now!