Land Auction In Arkansas
Technology Fee: $299
How it works?
1. Due Diligence is a must prior to bidding.
2. The highest bidder will receive an invoice within 24 hours after the auction ended.
3. The highest bidder must pay the highest bid amount + the $299 technology fee within 48 hours.
4. After we received the payment, please sign the contract that will be sent via email through DocuSign.
5. Once payment is made, and the contract was signed. We will draft the Special Warranty Deed and we will send a copy of the notarized one within 2 business days.
6. The recorded deed will be sent to the mailbox and you can enjoy now your property once transferring of ownership is successful.
Norfolk Dr., Fairfield Bay, AR 72088
An outdoor lover’s paradise, Fairfield bay offers stunning views and an active, outdoor lifestyle. Bring your boat, UTV, golf clubs and bikes as this resort community offers two 18 hole champion golf courses, over 90 miles of UTV trails, over 20 miles of hiking/cycling trails, and the legendary Sugar Loaf Mountain Island. Get the perfect mix of adventure and relaxation all right here.
Terrain: Wooded, the property is covered with trees, no cleared areas.
Well is needed. Septic is required, with an approved permit from Health Dept.